ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ɢυιℓd oғ тнє sтars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

Jewel : 382
Ether : N/A
Strength : N/A
Speed : N/A
Defense : N/A

Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 pm

I am gonna pitch a idea and I would like to hear what everyone thinks of it.

Like the normal celestial keys that summon spirits I would like to make limited edition silver keys that take the form of actual weapons. There will be two classifications of weapon keys both will be considered that of a silver tier key.

1st type - Singular Weaponry - This includes swords, daggers, axes and ex cetra. This weapons can either be used with one hand or with two hands, what is special about this weapon is that you can summon a celestial spirit while the weapon is in hand.

2nd type - Dual Weaponry - This includes bow&arrows, tomes, shields, and ex cetra. Unlike singular types you cannot summon a celestial spirit while using these weapons.

PRO's & CON's

The main PRO to the weapon userablity is the extra power to take now boss spirits like dragons and zodiac creatures. They are considerably more reliable then that of magic this is due as each boss will have a set point in which they lose using these weapons you can place a counter on the boss when the set counter reaches the limit you win the boss. Using magic is more a gamble as the admin rp'ing the boss can decide the point counter to add on. Simply it might take you three spells to even get one point on the boss. But if use a dagger weapon you could easily use add one point one without wasting your magical energy.

The main CON though these weapons might be strong and useful they are extremely fragile example would be "The dragon whipped its tail at the young wizard throwing him back causing him to lose grip of his sword." This statement here used by the boss means the weapon is broken if the admin notices that you are not protecting your self leaving yourself open they have all right to break the weapon and the fellow admins will almost always rule in their favor. Another CON to the weapons is the fact once you summon a weapon and it breaks you cannot summon another until the end of battle this means strategy is key to using these weapons.

Do not worry at the beginning of a event we will post a point counter and how much each weapon can deal to said boss. Be warned some bosses only need 5 points till they are beaten and some 100 points so be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://guildofthestars.rpg-board.net
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:16 pm

So what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:24 pm

How to obtain a weapon Key?

Every month for a set 3 days there will be a raffle dice roll. Using a 20 sided die each user can roll the die until they get a weapon. The weapon will be only on 1 side of the dice giving the user a 5% chance of get the current weapon item. Players will only get one free roll when each weapon raffle event happens then each roll after costs 50 Jewel.

The weapons will change up from month to month one month it might be a dagger then the next month it will be a lance. Some do more damage then the other it all depends on what the staff decides upon each month. Shoot one weapon could be something silly like a cookie axe. It just depends on what everyone thinks might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lunae Reginam

Lunae Reginam

Jewel : 55134
Ether : 100
Strength : 30
Defense : 30

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm

I really like this idea. It could fit for people like me who use weapon-based magic
Back to top Go down
Vex Hræsvelgr
Admin
Vex Hræsvelgr

Jewel : 57045
Ether : 300
Defense : 45

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 am

I really do like it. I could see a fair amount of people wanting these celestial weapons ^^ Would we need a weapon list so we know what would be able to be obtained? I mean, the medieval stuff can definitely be used...but what about firearms and such?
Back to top Go down
The Carnival Freak
Admin
The Carnival Freak

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 pm

I can see fire arms being used if you guys want to make a list of what kind of weapons you would like to see that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)   Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celestial Weapon Keys (IDEAS)
Page 1 of 1